Bakcou Storm G2
$5,898.00 – $6,397.00
If it’s gnarly, rugged, steep, or technical then look no further than the full suspension Storm G2. This bike will chew up those rocky climbs and steep descents with ease while still allowing you to pull that trailer full of gear to and from that tree stand, blind or favorite hunting spot.
The full-suspension Storm G2 was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! For this reason, the rear suspension of the Storm G2 had to be just as heavy-duty, in order to handle all of this torque and power without causing the frame to flex under intense loads.
The all-metal, heavy-duty gearing, of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, makes the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet and now there is a full-suspension bike to handle it.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor”. The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Test ride one today, and see for yourself, why the Bakcou Storm is currently the #1 selling full-suspension, fat-tire, ebike on the market, and why it’s in a class of its own!
- Motor: This smart torque sensing motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of ebike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts. How is that possible? For a video tutorial – Click Here
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR front fork & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame (Stand Over Height: 30.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9sp, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
- 5amp Charger
- Mud Fenders
- Rear Pannier Rack
- Lifetime Customer Support