Why would I use an ebike?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Increase the area you can access. Open endless options for getting to areas most people have not been hunting or exploring.
- Shorten your travel time. With the option to travel up to 28mph your trips will take less time.
- Get in and out undetected. Ebikes are extremely quiet allowing you to access without spooking game.
- Scent control. You are now able to travel through your property without leaving a major scent trail. We all know what a problem it can be getting into a hunting area without working up a sweat. Now you can access those far back stands without changing or adding layers before you start hunting.
- No more ATV. Our customers are telling us they don’t use their ATV as often. You can now put a bike in the bed of the truck or on our bike carrier and have room for all your other gear.
- Early ice access. When accessing those early ice areas weight can be a huge factor. With the ATV left at home, you can go further by saving an average of 500lbs of weight on the ice.
- Save Money. Stop paying for gas and maintenance on your machines by switching to a green friendly eBike.
How long will the battery last?
This can depend greatly on how the bike is used. If you are pedaling, it will extend your range If you use all throttle, it will be shortened. You also have to take rider weight and the amount of gear you are hauling into account. On average we say two miles per amp hour. There is an option to upgrade to a larger battery.
How long does the battery take to charge?
A lithium-ion battery that has been fully drained will take 3 to 6 hours to charge.
How much does a bike weigh?
60-75lbs depending on the model
Can I test ride an eBike?
Yes, our headquarters is in Wisconsin. We will do what we can to accommodate test rides in the Midwest. Contact us for more information.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, please send an official ID and we will send you a discount code.
Does the bike come with a charger?
Yes, every new bike purchase includes a charger.